- "We hired Justin to play our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and our dinner. He was absolutely phenomenal to work with. From early on he accommodated our schedule in planning the song choices and made a few excellent suggestions that we had never heard, but ultimately ended up loving. Aside from his professionalism, Justin is a very nice guy. By the end of our experience with him, we can legitimately say we were sad to see him go! It felt more like a close (very talented) friend playing for us, rather than a hired guitarist we had never met in person. We would whole-heartedly recommend entrusting Justin with the music of your special occasion." - Michael J.
- "Justin was such a pleasure to work with. From the initial contact and the phone and email conversations before our event. We loved all of the songs he played and his playing style. We even had some 'sing-a-longs' at the end. We had an intimate dinner, outside with friends, on a lovely vineyard property in Napa Valley and having Justin there made it even more special. I would highly recommend him to anyone." - Kristin K.
- "Justin called and emailed ahead of the anniversary evening to check in. He arrived early to the party, was dressed very professionally, was very lovely to deal with, played beautifully and added just what we had hoped for to the feeling of the night. We would love to have him come and play again for any special event in the future." - Jacquie R.
- "Justin was great to work with. His playing style and sound was perfect for our wedding ceremony, very romantic but festive and bright at the same time. He has a wide repertoire but was also willing to learn a new song that we specifically wanted him to play. He even offered to make a recording of the song and send it to us. He was very professional and made himself available for all of the rehearsals and walk-throughs before the actual event. We would definitely work with him again!" - Judy O.
- "Justin was a pleasure to work with, and provided beautiful, moving music for my wedding. He played before and during the ceremony, and worked with me to arrange a song that I sang at the wedding. I met with Justin twice, and both times he was professional, friendly and helpful. He played through a wide variety of music for us, helping us narrow down what we wanted, and I loved the options he provided. For the song that I sang, Justin offered to send me a recording of himself playing so that I could practice. This was incredible. When my processional music started, I was immediately in tears. The music fit the mood perfectly, and Justin played beautifully!" - Kate B.
- “Justin was an amazing addition to our wedding! From our very first meeting, a year before the wedding, I knew Justin was someone I could rely on. Over the year of planning Justin was extremely helpful. He would send as many samples of his music as I needed, always responded promptly to emails and never failed to answer one of my many questions. Justin met with my mom and I to not only pick each song, but play each song for us. He played them over and over until we found the perfect song, in the perfect order, for a perfect day. Justin is reliable, honest, professional, incredibly talented and an all around great person. I have referred him to my friends getting married and look forward to having him preform at future special events.” - Dana G.